We know the rules
Coldbox Builders Inc. is proactive in ensuring permitting and regulatory agencies are integrated into Plan-Design-Build projects, identifying agencies whose approval is needed to complete a project. Coldbox works to your HACCP plans as well.
Risk analysis is tailored to the local entities and regulations, as well as your project objectives.
Coldbox Builders Inc. is experienced in meeting the requirements of major regulatory bodies:
Coldbox Builders Inc. can deliver facilities that comply with the following provincial regulators:
- Alberta Agriculture and Forestry
- Manitoba Agriculture, Food and Rural Initiatives
- Ministry of Agriculture – Province of British Columbia
- New Brunswick Department Aquaculture and Fisheries
- New Brunswick Department of Agriculture, Mines and Rural Affairs
- Newfoundland Department of Fisheries and land Resources
- Newfoundland Forestry and Agrifoods
- Nova Scotia Department of Agriculture, Food & Fisheries
- Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
- Quebec Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
We follow industry standards
In the Plan-Design-Build world, standards help to codify best practices, methods and technical requirements to create safe, scalable and sustainable outcomes.
Coldbox Builders Inc. can support you in ensuring conformity to any and all standards mandatory for your facility.
We are active within industry associations
Coldbox Builders Inc. is an active member of the following associations: